We have designed a new quest called "In search of the treasure of the ancient Slavs". The quest will be interesting for children from 6 years and older, the program is adapted depending on the age and number of participants.
The quest will be interesting for children from 6 years and older, the program is adapted depending on the age and number of participants.
During the quest, you will be able to:
- figure out the correct historical passwords to perform tasks;
- unravel the mysteries of the ancient Russian architecture;
- recall the names of the Russian princes;
- find out the image of which birds and animals are depicted in the Suzdal Kremlin and what they stand for;
- get acquainted with the lifestyle and household items of our great-grandfparents (the prototypes of irons, washing machines, etc.);
- stock up on food in preparation for the siege of the city;
- have your photo taken in the guise of a warrior;
- play old Russian games.
Besides, during the quest you will find many different surprises, and, of course, TREASURE!
Our first participants will already arrive on 7 April. We will be glad to see anyone else!
You may find out all detailed information and book a quest by phone +79209363063 or email email@example.com